What is an ASP?
ASP (application service provider) is a company that offers businesses access over the Internet to applications and related services that would otherwise have to be located in their own office with its own support staff.
All you need is Internet Access!
Turn your computer on and go to work!
Suppose we told you that you would never have to purchase your own hardware or software again...that you didn't have to worry about upgrades, service or maintenance for your IT and that you would always have the latest technology supervised by the most qualified IT Team available. What if we also told you that you would have the most current editions of the most powerful business application available for your business on a per seat, predictable computing cost basis? How would it be if all you had to do was come in, turn on your computer and go to work?
Today, every company can put to work the finest in computer technology, personnel and security without the up front expense or the escalating costs and confusion over which technology to use and who to employ.
What advantages are there to an ASP?
CyberlinkASP brings you the industry's best software in a revolutionary, secure and simple web enabled process.
- Focus on building your business and leave the IT business to us
- Use your cash to grow your business not your support staff
- No more upgrades, revisions or maintenance ever!
- Predictable computing costs
- Secure environment
- State-of-the-art Data Centers
Multiple Database Managers, MCSE's, Citrix Certified Engineers
- Avoid capital investments - Replace capital expenditures with pay-as-you-go expenses
- Lower cost of entry for applications - Reduce overall cost of application lifecycle by 35% to 65%
- Simplify IT budgeting - Realize more predictable IT support costs
- One-stop shopping and support - Offload functions that are difficult to manage
- Greater IT predictability - Reduce investment risk in rapidly changing environment
Who can benefit from CyberlinkASP?
- Any company that needs IT support without the high cost of personnel.
- An ISV that delivers a proprietary application to a target audience in a specific profession.
- An IT professional looking for additional ways to manage your department without hiring.
What's CyberlinkASP Business Process Service?
The term and designation Business Process Service is a creation of the unique structure we have created in our complex ASP offering. The service itself offers two very significant advantages over any competitor. First, we provide the experience and knowledge of solutions in the field of WTS/Citrix/Thin Client technologies. Our commitment as your partner in business is to deliver the fastest response time to mission critical issues. Every company has issues with technology.
What is a hosted application?
A "hosted" application means that CyberlinkASP hosts and provides 100% of the installation, support, and maintenance of the system. All you need to start using CyberlinkASP is Internet access and a standard web browser. There is no software or hardware to buy or maintain. We eliminate worries of disk crashes, backups, unauthorized users, upgrades, or any of the other headaches of traditional licensed software packages. This gives you a faster implementation with no drain on your IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus on other critical projects.
Is my data secure?
CyberlinkASP uses a robust, multi-level security model to protect your sensitive business information. This model includes network perimeter, application, data encryption, and physical data center security measures.
What about backup?
CyberlinkASP Data Assurance Solution ensures that the data stored on our servers is available to our customers under any circumstance. Data is backed up daily to disk, tape and stored in an offsite facility. Customers have the option to retrieve essential files from a secure location online 24 hours a day. This gives the customer the ability to keep their own backups if they desire.
What infrastructure do I need?
If you can read this page you already have sufficient infrastructure to use CyberlinkASP (i.e. an Internet connection and a standard web browser).