Desktop as a Service (DaaS) has been growing in interest and use by organizations of all sizes, largely in part to the continued development of the Cloud and better security features. DaaS is available in a variety of different configurations based on a business’s needs and requirements, and each of your hosted virtual desktops can be customized to individual users.
Five benefits businesses can gain with DaaS include:
- Cost Savings – Instead of budgeting for hardware upgrades, your organization only needs to budget for desktop virtualization subscriptions.
- Fast and Easy Deployment – Upgrading software and operating systems only needs to be performed on the hosted server. The next time users log into the system, they have instance access to the upgrades.
- Mobile Access – Your employees can access their virtual desktops from just about anywhere over the Internet. In addition, virtual desktops can be accessed from a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Data Saved in a Central Location – All files and data are stored in a central location rather than on multiple local workstations, and it is backed up on a regular basis, further reducing the risks of data loss from hardware failure.
- Scalability – DaaS subscriptions can be increased or decreased as your business needs change, allowing you to have control over predictable monthly per-user costs.
To learn more about DaaS and application hosting solutions for your business, call CyberlinkASP at (972) 262-5200 now.