Technology plays a major role for businesses today with new applications and software upgrades being released on a frequent basis. It is easy to find yourself running software and applications that are five to ten years old, simply because your business does not have the resources to upgrade to the latest versions. Not being current on your technology can have a trickle-down effect on your day-to-day operations.
You could potentially lose customers to your competitors and find yourself quickly being displaced within your industry. One of the most cost-effective solutions to ensure your business is always running the latest software and application versions is to use desktop virtualization services. In addition to always having access to the most current software and applications, a hosted virtual desktop solution has other benefits, such as:
- Reduced Hardware Costs: Since software and applications are being hosted, you can eliminate costly computer, service, and storage upgrades.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Hosted solutions are available that include nightly backups, ongoing maintenance, updates, and upgrades, freeing up your staff to focus on more essential business operations.
- Access to IT Experts: You are able to leverage the knowledge and expertise of professionals to guarantee you are fully utilizing your software and applications.
- Reduced Help Desk Support: Employees can obtain self-support, like password resets, as well as assistance with troubleshooting when this option is included as part of a hosted desktop solution.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Hosted solutions have a lower total cost of ownership since you are paying for the service on a monthly basis, rather than an initial large upfront investment.
To learn more about our remote desktop services and virtual solutions for your business, contact Cyberlink ASP now by phoning 972-262-5200.