Outsourcing IT operations to the cloud has such benefits that companies are overcoming their reluctance to embrace the new technologies. Here are a few reasons why companies are interested:
- Faster, More Efficient Updates – Companies rely on updates to keep security patches in place, features improved, and bugs fixed. Cloud-based IT services can more easily automate code and update deployments, making them fast and efficient.
- More Cost-Effective Scalability – Not having to invest in equipment and staffing, a company can more easily downsize or scale up as needed. Virtual environments provided by remote desktop services and application hosting providers remove the need to remain in outdated facilities.
- Shifting Priorities Is Easier – Not having the capital outlay in onsite IT also means that companies can shift gears quicker to meet changing demands. CIOs, CFOs, and CEOs can feel more confident to try new approaches knowing the financial risk is less.
- More and More Technology Is Cloud-Centric – Developers are reconfiguring old software and creating new software that takes advantage of cloud services. Hardware vendors are exploring new chips and larger-scale server datacenters.
- Secure Means Secure – By centralizing control, having physical security in place, and maintaining up-to-date security measures, cloud-based IT providers can offer greater safety for data than many onsite IT departments. This also allows security to be continuous when companies downsize, upsize, or relocate.
When It’s Time to Move to the Cloud, Call on CyberlinkASP
If you are ready to move to the cloud, or need more information about the benefits of outsourcing IT, contact us today by calling 972-262-5200.