Our primary focus is to ensure your applications are operational 100% of the time. You’ll never purchase, maintain, upgrade, or manage another server.
We use multiple hardware servers in a server farm to provide 24/7 availability. Our model office and test environment ensure applications are stable prior to migrating to production, so you stay up and running around the clock.
Professional IT Infrastructure Services
Your IT Infrastructure provides the foundation for all of your organization’s IT operations. Made up of both physical and virtual components—hardware servers, router software applications, networks, and technology services—it allows you to build and maintain a comprehensive IT environment.
At CyberlinkASP, we manage your hardware and infrastructure so you never have to worry about setting up or maintaining your servers. Instead of dealing with each component on an ad hoc basis, we see the big picture—that web of physical assets and complex interrelationships that make up the modern information system. That means we can plan for contingencies and strategize for optimal performance. By treating your entire IT Infrastructure as one, coordinated entity, your organization can:
- optimize network resources,
- eliminate redundancies,
- easily adapt to changes and integrate new systems,
- increase efficiency, and
- ensure that all systems remain operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reliability Is Key
Managing each and every one of your physical and virtual assets efficiently and reliably is critical to optimizing your IT capabilities. That’s why CyberlinkASP works hard to provide solid infrastructure management that boosts your up-time. We maintain, monitor, and manage all of your physical assets around the clock. With dependable hardware and expert planning, our reliable infrastructure solutions strengthen the flow of information throughout your system and ensure seamless operation.
The right IT service management can have a huge impact on your bottom line. Don’t settle for less.
CyberlinkASP’s Infrastructure Management Services
CyberlinkASP uses multiple servers in order to provide round-the-clock availability and maximize your up-time. Every piece of equipment is designed to ensure that your system remains operational 100% of the time.
- Data servers contain dual power supplies connected to separate power circuits for optimal reliability.
- Servers contain dual network cards in a fault tolerant cluster; cards are also connected to different network switches, which are in turn connected to separate routers.
- RAID 5 hard drive configuration with hot spare storage.
- Load balanced servers help keep your system up and running; if one fails, apps continue to operate.
- Servers are protected by warranties which include a three-year on-site warranty and an extended pre-failure warranty.
- Redundant CISCO routers and Dell switches; redundant feeds to the routers.
And best of all, 24 x 7 hardware maintenance with a 24 x 7 reach and respond monitoring system. We’ve got you covered.
CyberlinkASP Service Level Availability
- Guaranteed up-time per year availability of servers 99.99%
- CyberlinkASP guarantees 99.99% up-time over a period of one-year scheduled availability of its servers