23 Aug 5 Tips for the Traveling Professional
At CyberlinkASP, we have quite a few clients that travel often for business. For this reason we thought it would be beneficial to put together several tips to lessen a bit the stress of traveling.
- Utilize Remote Desktop Services – If you travel often for business, you’ll want to use virtual desktops to ensure that you’re able to access your work computer while on the road.
- Avoid Checking Luggage if Possible – Depending on the length of your business trip, you can save yourself significant time by not checking a bag. Having to wait for your checked baggage can waste valuable time after you’ve landed at your destination.
- Pack Smart – This is especially the case if you’re not checking any luggage. Try to pack clothes that only require one or two pairs or shoes. It’s also good to pack a toothbrush and cell phone charger in your carry-on bag in case of airport delays.
- Ask for Hotel Upgrades When the Front Desk Isn’t Busy – Front desk representatives are much more willing to offer upgrades when they’re not busy.
- Charge Your Electronics Prior to Your Flight – Make sure to charge all of your electronics fully before leaving for the airport. Boarding the plane with all of your electronics charged will make you much less stressed during your flight.
At CyberlinkASP, we’re constantly working with busy professionals, and we hope this list of travel tips will be useful on your next business trip.